- XL pizza dough (I get mine from my local pizza joint)
- ¼-½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¼ cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- Small bundle green onions, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup chopped chicken, cooked (grilled is best but I also use rotisserie)
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 limes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle pizza dough with flour and roll out on a large pan. I love stoneware.
- Drizzle dough with Thai sweet chili sauce to desired amount and layer with Italian blend cheese. Sprinkle with peanuts, green onions, and carrot.
- In a small bowl, mix chicken with Sriracha and garlic powder until coated evenly. Layer onto the pizza.
- Bake pizza for about 18-22 minutes.
- Serve with fresh lime to squeeze on top!