- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb italian sausage
- 1 large jar of Prego
- 8 oz veggie cream cheese
- 6 C Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced long ways
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain the noodles and drizzle with olive oil so they don’t stick. Set aside.
- Begin browning hamburger and sausage until fully cooked. While the meat is cooking, blend the Prego and cream cheese in a blender. Set aside.
- In a deep dish 9×13” pan, first put down a layer of sauce and then zucchini. Second, lay down a layer of noodles, sauce, meat, and then cheese. Repeat second layer until the pan is full. The top layer should be noodles, sauce, and cheese.
- Spray a sheet of tin foil with cooking spray and cover the top of the lasagna.
- Cook lasagna for about 50 minutes or until bubbly, uncover and cook for another 10 minutes until cheese is fully melted.