- 1 box fettuccine noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into cubes
- ½ lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ can of tomato paste
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to box directions. In a small bowl mix together salt, cayenne, and cajun seasoning.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken and sprinkle with about ½ of the seasoning mixture. When the chicken is close to being cooked all the way through, toss in the shrimp and cook until done (about 1 minute). Remove chicken and shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon of oil, kielbasa, bell pepper, and onion. Add the rest of the seasoning and cook until the onion becomes translucent and the bell peppers are soft. Add half of the chicken broth and simmer until most of the stock has evaporated.
- Add the garlic and wine and stir for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the chicken broth and tomato paste, along with the reserved chicken and shrimp. Stir, scraping the bits off the bottom and simmering for another 3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- Serve with french bread and enjoy!