- 3 large sweet potatoes, washed + scrubbed
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup warm milk
- Pour 1 cup of water in your instant pot, and place the round rack on the bottom. Cook sweet potatoes on manual for 60 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, in a mixer, add butter, brown sugar, salt, and warm milk. Peel the skins off the potatoes (they should just fall off), and add to the mixing bowl.
- Whip the potatoes until all the butter is melted and they are smooth.
- Serve as a sweet, creamy, side!