- 1 lb spiral pasta, cooked & drained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp dill weed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 3 boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 2 cup cooked mini shrimp
- Cook noodles according to package, drain, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and then add the mayo until mixed. Add dill weed, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder and stir gently.
- Add mixture to the noodles, as well as the chopped eggs and shrimp. Fold using a rubber spatula until all the noodles are covered.
- Chill in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve as a side dish at your next BBQ!