- 3 large chicken breasts
- Seasoned salt (I use Lawry’s)
- 2 T cooking oil (I use vegetable but you can use olive or coconut)
- 1 t garlic, crushed
- 2 T flour
- 1 C chicken broth
- ¾ C milk
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat cooking oil until shiny. Seer chicken on each side until golden brown. Remove from skillet into a deep dish pan and cook in the oven for about 8 minutes or until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, use the skillet from the chicken to saute’ the garlic for 2 minutes. Add flour and mix until smooth. Add chicken broth, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until thick.
- Once the chicken is done in the oven, add to the gravy pan and coat with sauce.
- Serve over mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies!