- 1 can croissants
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/8 C chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 C pepper jack cheese
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 C butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, jalapenos, cheese, and bacon. Roll croissants out flat and use a spatula to spread the cream cheese mixture onto the dough. Once finished roll into proper shape and place on a greased pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add garlic. Let simmer for about 2 minutes. Brush croissants with melted butter and bake for about 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer or side to your favorite soup!