- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp pepper
- 3 chicken thighs, skin/bone removed, sliced into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 16 oz lo mein noodles (often advertised as flour stick noodles in Asian food markets)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk brown sugar, ½ cup soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a gallon bag, add sliced chicken, 2 Tbsp soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix together until chicken is coated. In a large saute pan, cook chicken in olive oil until done. Remove from pan and set aside. Drain liquid from the pan.
- While chicken is cooking, boil noodles according to package directions.
- In the saute pan, cook veggies until onion becomes translucent. Add chicken, noodles, and set aside sauce. Mix together until all the noodles are coated and veggies/chicken are mixed in evenly.
- Serve with egg rolls and enjoy!