- 3 chicken breasts, sliced into cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cup spinach packed
- 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- ¼ cup curry paste
- ¾ cup unsweetened, natural, peanut butter
- ½ Tbsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Saute chicken in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink. Scoop chicken into a separate bowl, being sure not to pour in any of the excess liquid. Add 2 cups of spinach to bowl with chicken and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a slow bubble until sauce has thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir until spinach has wilted.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!