- Angel food cake (I like to buy mine in the plastic bundt cake container at the store – they tend to taste and cost the same)
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 1 ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1lb powdered sugar
- Cube angel food cake into 1” pieces and set aside.
- Add berries, cold water, and sugar to a saucepan. Cook on medium heat until boiling. While cooking, mix lemon juice and cornstarch. Once the berry mixture is bubbling, add cornstarch and lemon juice. Cook until sauce thickens. Pull pan off burner and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy whipping cream & 2 T powdered sugar and whip until light and fluffy. Scoop out into a chilled bowl and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and 1 lb powdered sugar. Whip until smooth. Add cubed angel food cake and fold cream cheese mixture gently over the cake.
- In a bundt pan, layer the bottom with the cream cheese covered cake. Top with berry sauce, then whipped cream. Repeat layer process until all your ingredients are used up.
- Serve in chilled cups and enjoy!