- 6 boiled eggs (I use my instant pot for this *big surprise*)
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sweet pickle juice from the jar (this ingredient is key!)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Paprika *optional*
- Peel boiled eggs and slice in half. Remove cooked egg yolks into a separate bowl and set egg white halves aside. In the bowl with cooked yolks, add the rest of the ingredients, and mash together using a fork or any other cooking utensil you find handy for this type of cooking.
- Scoop filling into a quart bag and cut the tip off a corner with scissors. Pipet filling into egg with halves as if it were an icing bag.
- Sprinkle with paprika and enjoy!