- 1 1/2 shots Vodka (I use Tito’s)
- 1 shot Lime juice – fresh is always better but we often resort to the bottled version
- 3-5 dashes bitters
- Ginger beer – despite the name, this is not alcoholic; I love the brand, Reed’s
- Chilled copper mugs
- Chill copper mugs in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once mugs are chilled, fill 1/3 of the way full of ice. Add vodka and lime juice. Slowly pour the ginger beer over the ice until the cup is over 3/4 full. Add bitters and stir gently.
- Top with a lime wedge and enjoy!