- Pizza dough (I use frozen pizza dough from Costco)
- 1 C BBQ sauce
- 1 T BBQ sauce
- 1 ½ C colby jack cheese
- 1 C shredded rotisserie chicken (Costco again!)
- 1 T sour cream
- 1 t black pepper
- ½ t salt
- ½ of sliced red onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix shredded chicken, 1 T BBQ sauce, sour cream, and salt & pepper.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a round stoneware pan.
- Pour 1 C BBQ sauce onto dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce evenly.
- Top with chicken mixture and red onion.
- Bake pizza for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve!