- Pizza dough (I use frozen pizza dough from Costco)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 ½ cup colby jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken (Costco again!)
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ of thinly sliced red onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix shredded chicken, 1 T BBQ sauce, sour cream, and salt & pepper.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a round stoneware pan. Pour BBQ sauce onto dough and sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce evenly. Top with chicken mixture and red onion.
- Bake pizza for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve!