- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- Cut chicken into 1” cubes and coat with pepper and ginger.
- Saute’ chicken in an oiled pan for 2 minutes. Add the rest of ingredients and saute until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce and allow sauce to simmer. Mix the cornstarch with 1 T of cold water and add to the sauce. Allow to simmer until it thickens to your desire (about 10-12 minutes).
- Add the chicken back into the sauce and incorporate with the sauce.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
What can you do with this?
- Pour over rice and top with pineapple.
- Teriyaki chicken tacos with pineapple sour cream.