I must admit that this is not my recipe, however, it’s too good not to share! My future sister-in-law is a phenomenal healthy chef and she inspires me to not use so much butter hehe!
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 C Chicken broth
- 2 zucchini
- 1 T ginger
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 t pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 T green curry paste
- Cilantro for topping off the soup
- Pepper jack cheese for topping off the soup
- Chop and saute’ onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and let boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the zucchini and add all remaining chopped vegetables.
- While the vegetables are simmering, cook the chicken in a separate pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the coconut milk and green curry paste.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes and add the chicken.
- Top with desired amount of cilantro (Erin would encourage an enormous bunch!)