- 5lbs potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Wash and scrub all of the potatoes. If you prefer smooth mashed potatoes, peel completely. Once washed and peeled, chop into 1 inch chunks.
- Place potatoes in cold water with a sprinkle of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, melt butter in milk and add seasonings
- Drain potatoes and add to mixer. Pour milk and butter liquid into mixer and blend until smooth.
- Serve as a side with your favorite main dish!